revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Left_bar_bleue40000/40000Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Empty
PostSubject: Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )   Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Zagarth walks in with all of his gear, including his Sword his Twin claws his Four puppet scrolls his summoning scroll and his senbon his bow and arrow and his ranged weapons. Zagarth begins to walk into the dark the dark circle of trees to dark for most people to see thanks to his keto being active all the time he can see perfectly as if it where an open field on a sunny day with no clouds. I think it is time to start. Zag walks toward in till he is in the center of the thirty yard radius circle field then he begins forming hand seals during the process he from a minor razor blade of chakra in the center and he moves it lightly across his palm till it draws blood the blood begins to flow in till zag slams his hand on the ground and when he dose a black seal from on the ground then disappears and twenty feet in front of it a Gorilla appears Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Gorralien3 and he says. My Names is Mimoto Why have you summoned me Master Keto. Zag replied  We need to train as a Fighting team if you refuse i will burn this scroll making you unsummonable by anyone but me got it? Why would i refuse my family as pledged out lives to you as the true heir to grass village you are and the keto are the only people worthy of summoning us. Good then lets get started

Last edited by Zagarth Keto on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Left_bar_bleue40000/40000Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )   Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:43 pm

First off it is my understand that Ax there is a "true" Chakra meaning if you put enought chakra into it It changes into a battle scythe can you can change how it look once a week depending on how you will be fighting? Yes Sire that is correct do you have a specific form in mind i know you element is fire would you like a form that reflects that or i know your personalty is very dark how about a reaper class scythe? No i have something more........Powerful then either Zag reaches and draw out a scroll and pulls out a sheet of paper and hands it to Mimoto and says That is the form you will use understand? Yes sire but may i ask why? Because when i saw it in my travels i knew that i must have a subordinate that uses a variant of it or my reputation of having a complete weapon master collection would be incomplete. I understand i stall change the form right now. 

(the scythe Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) __Double_Scythe___by_AbscenceOfH-1Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) 145px-Double_Scythe_by_AbscenceOfHear )
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )   Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Mimoto Sends Chakra though out his weapon in till it is fully changed then he says. Ok Master keto what now. Now we spar in till you are confident in your use of it  because in the up coming battles our life's and the life's of other mat depend on it Also you are going to stay with me at all times as my guard you can go back to the money palace only as need understood? Yes Sir we are trained for Extrema spans with our human masters there for i will stay here i will only go back if i need to resupply. Mimoto Takes up his stance as he spins the weapon in place gets a feel for it then he says. Are you ready Master Keto? Zag not wanting to take any chances draws his sword and places his right hand up against the soma and left against the but of the hilt and holds the blade out towards Mimoto This is the Keto Blade Master Stance Then with the speed of a jounin Zag lunges froward with no warning. Mimoto skillful swings the scythe and counters the blade and in th same attack spin parrying almost pulling the blade out of Zags hand But Zag recovers to fast  Zag adjusts his grip so Mimoto's parry doesn't disarm him Right after Zag jumps back and takes up a counter stance
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )   Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:41 am

Zag Gracefully jumps like a cat and in mid jump he begins forming hand seals by time he lands he has finished and he fire a fireball at point blank range to Mimoto and right behind the fireball is Zags chakra Slash attack. Mimoto as soon as he sees the tiger seal begins spinning his Scythe so fast it looks like black circle as the fireball hits it the fireball begins to fade the Scythe shield stopping it. As soon as the fireball is gone Mimoto sees the blade attack Mimoto stop spinning the scythe and counters the blade with a parry but not ready for the chakra burst he is throw back and flys into a tree then says. Master Keto that is enough you are Far better at tactics while fight then i am so lets end this before you kill me. Good i was about to end it i just wanted you see how you would counter my chakra attack you did very well. Zag sheaths his sword and sits down. Mimoto returns his weapon to normal size and sits as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )   Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Zag Who is ready fifteen days out from the village and still fifteen days from Grass comes across a small town he walks thought the town his hood up and mask on in till he comes to a Inn. Zag looks at the Sign and says. The Ill of Omen Inn. What a name. Zag walks in and removes his mask and folds it up and slips it in is case and says to the Inn Keeper. I Need a room nothing Big it is just for three so i can rest. And the Inn keeper replys. I WILL not rent rooms out to children much less ones that have the looks of Thiefs I saw your mask If you plan on robbing me i will kill you. Zag looks dead at him in the eyes and says. If you want to try and kill me TRY. Because your a Stupid Half Wit that didn't even bother to get my name. I am no thief and my Names is Zagarth Ki Keto. Master Keto to you if i wanted to i could let lose a chakra burst that will level this build So your going to rent me a room OR your going to die got it? The man unable to speak for fear of angering the young man further grabs a room key and shakily hands it to the Keto master. Thank you. Zag says as he sets a 20 ryo bill down and heads to his room.
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )   Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Zag walks to his room Tired from the days spar before. When Zag gets to his room he slumps in the bed and drifts into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )   Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zagarth's Training Journey(this is the Rp topic that covers for when i was MIA )
Page 1 of 1