revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.

revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Share | 

Killing a Brother

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryouga Uchiha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Shinobi info card
Health :
4500400/4500400  (4500400/4500400)
Chakra:
42000400/42000400  (42000400/42000400)

PostSubject: Killing a Brother   Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Myoshu had heard from rumor that his brother had been in the sound village, so he ventured in that area. He found the entrance gates, and the person he found there was his brother, standing outside the gates, about to open them. "Brother, it seems that you haven't stopped in your quest for jutsu. I haven't stopped in my quest for power." Myoshu then takes off his mask, the one he had recieved from the kage, showing his Mangekyo Sharingan. "Brother, my eyes are just as good as yours if not better, do you want to prove it?" "I guess I can little brother, but if you die, it is your own fault." "I won't die brother, I will defeat you in battle." Myoshu activates Kamui, focusing on his brothers head as a target. As the Kamui was on his head, Shukun(Mysohu's brother) moves to the side slightly As Myoshu's brother moves to the side, Myoshu moves his eyes to hit him, but misses his head instead getting the right arm at the shoulder. "Looks like you hit me once brother, but you need to do more than that to kill me." Myoshu aimed again with Kamui, but realized that the head would have to be the area he didn't aim for now that he thought about it. He aimed this time for the chest, at the heart, that way his brother would die without causing any damage or loss of his eyes. As Myoshu is aiming his Kamui, Shukun keeps on moving in different directions. 'Wow, he has gotten good at aiming the Kamui, good at the Mangekyo Sharingan in general, he might be better than me at it.' Myoshu then uses his Kamui, this time hitting his brother, almost right on target, hitting just to the left of the middle of his brothers heart. His brother was almost dead now, with about eighty percent of his heart gone, there was no way he could win this battle, but he could still try to kill his brother. "Brother, you are going to kill me it seems, but I can still try to kill you. Just because you are going to leave me dead doesn't mean that I can't kill you first." While saying this, continually attacks at his brother, aiming for vital organs, but missing because of his brothers speed and his own current weakness in missing most of his heart. He was dying quickly and his little brother was going to beat him in a death match. "Brother, why do you want me dead? What do you possibly think you can gain by killing me?" Myoshu then looks at his brother, wondering why he doesn't already know. "Brother, if you don't already know, then it is because if I can take your eyes, I will have the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, eyes that will never grow dark, eyes that I can use forever without worrying about it. It will overcome a weakness that I currently have and will no longer have in just a few minutes." Myoshu then aimed another Kamui at his brother, hitting him in the legs, making it so that he can't move his body unless he uses his only arm. "You are going to win it seems brother, and those eyes are a reason for you I suppose. My quest for every jutsu it seems has come to an end, and your quest for power it seems has as well, but not for the same reason as mine. Yours comes to an end because you have gained all the power you possibly can, mine will come to an end because I have died. Well, at least you have completed your quest the right way. I am proud of you brother, if it is my eyes you want I guess you have them now." Myoshu places the mask on his face, putting chakra in it to see, since his own eyesight was now little more than shadows after using the Mangekyo Sharingan so much. He goes over to his brother, moving the mask to only one hand, the chakra in the mask allowing him to see. He reaches one hand down to his brothers left eye, plucking it out of his skull before removing his left eye and placing his brothers eye in the socket. "Good to be able to see again, this eye is wonderful, my sight is back in perfect condition, it is marvelous, the perfect method to receive ultimate power." He then plucks his brothers right eye out before placing it in his right eye socket, now having the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in both eyes. His brother dead, Myoshu looks down at him, wondering what he'd be like if he was still alive and with Myoshu as a brother. "Brother, thank you, I am glad you could help me so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Killing a Brother
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1