revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Shinobi info card
Health :
Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu Left_bar_bleue40000/40000Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu Empty
PostSubject: Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu   Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm

~Volta walks around the restrant looking waiting for the swords to call out to him. Soon after arriving he hears a Voice in his head. "Do you like to Play games i do. Lets play a game. If you can find me you can me by new owner if you can't you are not worthy this is last time i will speak to you so be ready" Volta begins moving at his fully speed looking the swords as he is searching he almost trips he picks it on and it is one of the blades he slips it in his belt loop and begins looking again as he dose he starts to feel his sight slipping away. ~~is this part of the game? making me go blind once i found one of the blades~~ As he looks he he seeing something on a shelf ten feet away and as he walks over to it he feels his sight full leave him. Volta feels around intill he grabs the blade and as he dose his sight restores. "You have found me and won the game your Prize is me and Your sight back Two for one" Volta Replys "What of i had not found you would i have lost my sight forever? "yes thats is what makes this a game" Volta then walks out his weapon in hand. Volta forms handseals and disappears~
Back to top Go down

Votla Finding Katen Kyōkotsu
Page 1 of 1