revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Shinobi info card
Health :
Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)
Chakra:
Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)

Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks   Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Tori jumps through and notices those blanks. They were wandering aimlessly and then Tori landed on one. "Holy Hell." His Lt. soon followed him and her landing was not successful. She came crashing to the ground and Tori got ignored her injuries. Tori looked at the Blank that he landed on and then at the others around him. "What the hell is with these damn air heads." The Lt. gets up and stupid walks towards a group of them and gets her ass kicked. Tori then laughs at her. "You dumbass waste of my time." He then sees his zanpakutou spirit flying around. "Well now I am glad to see your awake." He smiles at it. "I was not mocking you,I truely am glad to see you awake." "If you are bored then we can stab some of these idiots." " Rip,Ashisogi Jizō's." He then stabs the blank he landed on to see if it could hurt it. It is hard to tell but there is movement. "Oh look it wants to play." He then stabs the Blank's head. Why won't they die. He then decides to leave and heads back to his office. "hey Idiot come on." The Lt. obeys and heads back with him.
Back to top Go down

Tori's investigation on the Annoyances known as Blanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden :: Soul soceity :: Gate zone to the Valley of screams :: Valley of Screams-
Jump to: