revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
I am back (well for a week) Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
I am back (well for a week) Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

I am back (well for a week)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Shinobi info card
Health :
I am back (well for a week) Left_bar_bleue40000/40000I am back (well for a week) Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
I am back (well for a week) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000I am back (well for a week) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

I am back (well for a week) Empty
PostSubject: I am back (well for a week)   I am back (well for a week) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:16 pm

As the topic says i am back for a week i should have a stead internet access soon i pray to god i do and by the way i like the new look even if kenkai was the one to do it.
Back to top Go down

I am back (well for a week)
Page 1 of 1