revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Fucking solo battle. Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Fucking solo battle. Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Fucking solo battle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Shinobi info card
Health :
Fucking solo battle. Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Fucking solo battle. Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)
Chakra:
Fucking solo battle. Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Fucking solo battle. Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)

Fucking solo battle. Empty
PostSubject: Fucking solo battle.   Fucking solo battle. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 pm

I accidently hit reload on this so im kinda pissed.

Shiryu appears to rukon 8 in a blaze of fire. He then sends out his Oddish and Dratini looking for a battle. He sees a kid holding a pokeball and challenges him. The kid accepts. He sends out a raichu. "Dratini use wrap on that annoyance." It hits and barley does anything. "oddish use poison powder on it." It hits and now it will lose begin to KO. The kid then starts to cry so SHiryu threw a sharp object him. He then begins to bleed. "Now I will win cuz I am undefeated." "Raichu use thunder on the Oddish." It hits and almost KO him. Shiryu then grins as he begins to slowly pull out his Blade. "Dratini use wrap again." It hits and now really hurt him. "Oddish finish him with absorb." It hits and is now KO. "Reduce everything to ash, Ryūjin Jakka." "Everyone return now." They obey and return to the Pokeballs. "Kid you know something judging by that mark on your forehead."Tell me and I might spare you." The kid tries to run and call for help but no is around since they are hidden. Shiryu then flash steps in front of him and kicks him in the stomach and lefts him up with is foot. "I see I will just have to kill you." "Oh well you will join everyone who crossed me." "In a realm of infinite pain and your soul will be gone." He throws him up and then laughs evily as he said "Ennetsu Jigoku." The kid is trapped in the fiery cage and then dies. "Shiryu then dissapears and causes the area to burn down.
Back to top Go down

Fucking solo battle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden :: Soul soceity :: Rukongai :: Districts-
Jump to: