revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Left_bar_bleue40000/40000Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty
PostSubject: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Zag walks in with his normal attire with his claws sword and bow and arrow and all his scrolls even his summoning scroll. Zag walks to the middle of the field and wait for his master to arrive

Last edited by Zagarth Keto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)
Chakra:
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)

Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Shiryu body flicker to the site. He examines the area. He special mask is on.
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Left_bar_bleue40000/40000Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Zag looks at him and reads his chakra pattern to make sure it is Shiryu and then he looks up and says. Ready master hokage i have been training like i was told and i have even created a few new things. As Zag says that he slips his hands into his leather cases and pull out his claws then he run chakra over them getting ready
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 pm

"I see this." "This mask I am wearing must make you curious."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Zag looks at the mask and wonders what it is or what it means after while he beside it is unimportant and says. Some what but i don't think it is relevant to the match is it if it is then sure i would love to know but if not then no so can we get on now? Or was it my misunderstanding  when you ask to meet me to test what i learned? If you may you can go first. Zag slides into his keto weapons stance and gets ready know the hokage-sama relays on jutsu more then weapons
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 pm

"This mask helps me control my sharigan." Shiryu then performs the Tajuu multiple shadow clone jutsu. There are now billions of clones.
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:38 pm

It remind my of a..... Never mind it is like how mind supress my chakra and keep me form going insane and killing everyone After Zag finishes saying that he build up chakra and makes one chakra blade for each of the clones then sets them lose and flying
(next time number the clone you make it making my fight posts better and you so you don't ever say 2 diffrent numbers)
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Shiryu looks at the sight of it. "So you can fight of billions of clones."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Well Each clone half your current level of chakra so yes and each blade is a dagger class and as soon as i kill you clones i can put me chakra back in me because it is a direct manifestation of my chakra mean it is solid chakra so as long i don't get the knifes suck in you and it doesn't bond with your chakra then yes i can Zag now speeds up the blades speed (either dodge them in your next post or don't but either way  some go bye bye)
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 pm

The clones all scatters. "Well then I see we have gotten smart." Shiryu then begins the fierce raining at will.
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 pm

As soon the Zag see he can hit the clone the daggers disappear along with him then you hear a Voice coming from what appear to be nothing You know i can always tell witch one is the real you the fakes have no chakra system clones are wasted on me. As soon as zag finish he is done locating the first clone and he slashes with his claw weapon at point blank range destroying it then Zag disappears again tracking the next one. 
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 pm

"This seems really interesting." "Careful do not slip on the mud." "It will leave you open to get your ass kicked."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 pm

I won't Believe me. But you might. While he think Zag is hunting down pointless clone Zag appears behind Shiryu's back and whispers into his ear Making that many clone must take a toll on your master Hokage even at your level but anyway i guess it is time to show you my new skill Before the hokage can grab Zag he flickers again to his starting stop and starts forming handseals at the speed of a jounin and as he is done he says Zagarth secret Attack: Keto Fire Flame Weapon attack Jutsu (non copyable this incorporates my bloodline in order to keep the fire from hurting me) Zagarth claws burst into flames that glow a prefect blue
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

"I am holding back on you." Shiryu then looks up at the rain. Shiryu then looks back at Zag. "So I can block this fire you know that right." "How are you even able to use fire since its raining."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Really you have to Ask master Hokage fine i will explain. The fire is like my chakra blade but instead of keep my element out of it  is made out of pure fire element chakra thus the fire is pure burning chakra fire making it hard to put out and even harder for the caster to control so even if you used your near fire control because of your eye you would have a hard time control it but once i send a wave off like so Zag swings his right claw weapon and three waves of fire fly off and hit a tree consuming it in second but exhausting right after I can cut the chakra going to it can put it out so yes this jutsu is extremely powerful and taxing even for me to use
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 pm

"So then you have not seen part two of my unity rasengan." "I can make it massive or in the form of a gigantic sword or shuriken." "It is like Naruto Uzumaki's Rasengan Shuriken." "But I suffer no never damage as long as I wear this mask." "In fact I suffer no nerve damage." "This does take a toll on me though it can cause a line of chakra to completely shut down in my arm."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Sounds like a good move to have but this as we both know is not really a spar it is me having to show what i learned and i will do just that Zag drops his coat and he is wearing a sleeveless shirt about a second and a half after the coat drops his curse mark spreads to level one then five second after it spreads to level one he transforms into level two
Spoiler:
then in a deep loud voice zag says 
This is my level two form Also i created a third level of my curse mark i shall show it two you now Zag begins to burn as he changes but once it is complete he is in his level three form
Spoiler:
and in an even deep and rich voice Zag says 
Now i shall show you my True Jutsu with out forming handseals fire bursts out over Zag as he gets ready to attack
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 pm

"I see and the damage from my jutsu will end once i send it off." "Then the chakra in my arm will regenerate." Shiryu looks at the transformation. "I wonder if he lands on his feet."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Zag jumps a good fifteen feet in the air and land rigth beside the hokage and grows as loud as he can then he swings his paw at his chest with his jutsu still active
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Shiryu jumps and lands on Zags back. "Its time to make this interesting." Shiryu then focuses for the Unity rasengan. "Now for ultimate Unity Rasengan." Shiryu continues his focuses and make it grow. "By the way its about to be massive." Shiryu then jumps in the air and slams it the Ultimate Unity Rasengan on Zags back.
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Less then a second before it hits Zag he flickers ten feet away and roars again then runs faster then most humans at the hokage and less then five feet away he jump trying maul him
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Shiryu removes his mask. His eyes change to the Mangekyo Sharingan. He then actives his Tsukyomi. "Now I will continue slicing until your curse seal ends."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:14 pm

want to see who brakes first ? Zags eyes begin to glow red at that moment a thousand red chakra blades from right above the hokage If you put me in your chanber then they will all strike you at once
Back to top Go down
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 pm

"Yes but if this is a genjutsu then I can reverse it." Shiryu looks up at the blades and grins "There are three versions of my Tsukuyomi and four for my Amaterasu."
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm

This is no Genjutus now i think this spar is over you have seen my true power it if you want to test me further wait intill This is enemy is dealt with On that note Zag chakra blades disappear and he goes back to human form and pick up his coat and fickers off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)   Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zag and Shiryu's spar(NOTE:this is before the forest of death and while Zag was away on training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next