revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Volta Gaining Black Keto Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Volta Gaining Black Keto Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Volta Gaining Black Keto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Shinobi info card
Health :
Volta Gaining Black Keto Left_bar_bleue40000/40000Volta Gaining Black Keto Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
Volta Gaining Black Keto Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Volta Gaining Black Keto Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Volta Gaining Black Keto Empty
PostSubject: Volta Gaining Black Keto   Volta Gaining Black Keto EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Volta walks up cloaked in shadows hidden in moonlight(for dramatic affect) walks though the darkness to the home of the Jounin Keto. Volta forms a single chakra senbon and launches it at the door hitting it with a resounding THUD. The noise wakes up the person inside he walks out him his keto active and looks and around when he sees Volta he says. Zag what are you doing here? It is three a.m whatever you need can wait a few hours i am sure. In a mad voice Volta says while activing Red keto. I am not Zag and no i am afraid if i want to kill that fool that made me lose my chunin match i have to kill you and drain your power to gain the most powerful Skill Chakra Vamper-ism. HAHAHAHA Volta begins laughing madly. Then the jounin draws a sword and says. If you really want me dead then kill me. And like that the jounin Takes off with a speed Volta can easily track. As the jounin raises his sword and dose a forward slash at Volta. Volta parries the sword almost throwing it out of the jounins hand  (Volta has his claws out not his sword) then in the same attack Volta lunges forward with his left claw and stabs the jounin only for it poof. Damn clone. Next Volta looks up and sees  five copies all coming down on him with sword while the real one charges at him with his sword draw. Volta uses a chakra push to destroy the clones send the jounin back flying then Volta puts his claws up and and draws his sword the Begins flicking so fast in a zigzag patten it looks as if there are five him then when Volta gets to the jounin the jounin says. Please spare me. Volta plunges his sword in him and begin to drain his chakra as he dose Volta's eyes turn midnight black.
Back to top Go down
Ryi ki
Admin
Admin
Ryi ki

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Shinobi info card
Health :
Volta Gaining Black Keto Left_bar_bleue40000/40000Volta Gaining Black Keto Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/40000)
Chakra:
Volta Gaining Black Keto Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Volta Gaining Black Keto Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Volta Gaining Black Keto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volta Gaining Black Keto   Volta Gaining Black Keto EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Volta then fickers off into darkness
Back to top Go down

Volta Gaining Black Keto
Page 1 of 1