revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shiryu
Admin
Admin
shiryu

Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Shinobi info card
Health :
Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)
Chakra:
Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)

Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball Empty
PostSubject: Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball   Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 am

Shiryu enters and observes everything. He keeps his power low to not cause any unnecessary bloodshed. He sends out his Oddish and Tarous for assistance in the search. "Oddish, if there is trouble I want you to use a sleep powder on anyone who tries to kill me or any of you guys." "Tauros,You keep a look out for anyone suspicious." Oddish and Tarous look quite happy with their orders. Shiryu followed by his pokemon see an old man. He walks up to him. "Sir,do you know of anywhere a ball with one star is located." The old man seems quite puzzled. "A ball with one star?" Shiryu then sees a kid carrying the ball that he is looking for. "Thanks old man for nothing." He then walks over to the kid and his pokemon follow him. "Kid,can I have that ball?" The kid has a very odd look on his face. "Mr. I will double battle you for it." Shiryu nods and grins. "Alright,Fine this should be good training." The kid then brings out took pokeballs. "Go,Skarmory." A skarmory appears and goes into the air. "Go, Kadabra." A kadabra appears. Shiryu mutters. "Shit." "I will make the first move." "Tauros, attack the kadabra with take down." Tauros charges at Kadabra but misses." "Now Oddish,use absorb on Kadabra." That moves sucess hits Kadabra. The kid then gives his orders. "Skarmory,Swift on the Oddish." It hits the oddish and knocks him down. But the oddish gets barley back up. "Kadabra,use confusion on Tauros." It hits the Tauros and leaves him confused. Shiryu gets very pissed. "Damn it to hell." "Oddish use absorb on Kadabra again." It hits and Oddish heals some. "Tauros now is your chance strike kadabra with horn attack." It hits the Kadabra." "Your Kadabra is evolved but still needs work." The kid is shocked to hear that. "Just for that your Tauros is finished." "Skarmory use wing attack on the Tauros." It misses completely. "Kadabra use confusion again. It hits him. Tauros appears to be tired. "Alright it is time for my little friend to play." "Tauros come back." Tauros returns back to his pokeball. "It is time to play,Dratini." Dratini appears and looks very happy. "Dratini use thunder wave on the Kadabra." It hits and hurts him and leaves him stunned. "Oddish use poison powder on Skarmory." It hits. "Darn you mister." Shiryu calms down. "Shut it kid." "Now Dratini use wrap on Kadabra." She wraps herself around the Kadabra. "Now oddish use absorb on Skarmory." It his and he is healed. "Good Oddish you looks better now." "Skarmory use wing attack on the oddish." It dives down to strike but oddish jumps to the side. "Darn it Kadabra is going to be badly hurt." "Alright kid you are going to lose badly." "Dratini it is time, get off her and use twister." It hits and Kadabra falls on her butt. It is completely helpless now. "Now Oddish you absorb to KO the Kadabra." It hits and Kadabra is now KO. "No my best pokemon." "Skarmory use wing attack on the Dratini." It hits her and Shiryu laughs at the attack. "What a pitful attempt." "I still have an Aipom ready to whoop you." The kid looks scared. "Darn, I am going to lose and my undefeated streak will end." Shiryu points at the SKarmory. "It is time to finish it off." "Dratini use twister on the SKarmory." It hits because the poison weakened it so much. "Oddish, finish it off with absorb." It KOS the SKarmory. "Now give me that one stared ball kid." "Oddish and Dratini return." They both return back to their pokeballs. The kid starts to cry and hands him the one stared ball. Shiryu looks quite annoyed. "Shut it now." The kid runs away crying back to his home to hide. Shiryu begins to leave but sees a magby walking. "He or she is mine." "Go,Aipom." Aipom appears is quite displeased being sent out. "Use Fury astonish on the magby." Aipom blindsides the magby. "Alright now to catch it." Shiryu throws the pokeball and waits for it to be officially caught. It stays. "Alright Aipom return." Aipom goes back into its ball and shiryu picks up the pokeball containig the Magby. Shiryu the flash steps to the pokemon Healing place.
Back to top Go down

Rukon District 1. The Search for the one star ball
Page 1 of 1