revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
Zao's Zanpakto Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
Zao's Zanpakto Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Zao's Zanpakto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiro
Ichiro

Number of posts : 978
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zao's Zanpakto Left_bar_bleue32300/32300Zao's Zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (32300/32300)
Chakra:
Zao's Zanpakto Left_bar_bleue60710/60710Zao's Zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (60710/60710)

Zao's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Zao's Zanpakto   Zao's Zanpakto EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:12 am

'Ok Time For You To Tell Me Your Name. 'So Speak! So You Want To Be My Master.' Zao Heard As The Cricket Appeared ' Yes I Do!' 'Prove Yourself Worthy...' 5 Shadows of Former Lts. Appeared 'Beat Them With Me...' 'Ok!' Zao Starts Slashing At 2 Lts. Then Finishes Them Off By Stabbing Them. The Shadows Disseapear. The Cricket Looks Inpressed.. Zao Takes A Stance... Then Charges At The Other 3. Zao Spins The Zanpakto Around. Chopping One Shadows Head Off. Zao Throws The Zanpakto At A Shadows Chest. Then Zao Pulls It Out Slowly. 'Hehe...' Then Zao Flashes Behind The Last Shadow. Then Zao Cuts Off Its Legs And Arms So Fast That Cricket Didnt Even See A Movement. Then Zao Stabs The Shadow In The Chest. 'Did That Prove Anything.' 'Yes You Are Powerful But Brutal...' 'I Shall Lend You My Power.' ' My First Move You Say ' Cry Suzumushi...' ' So Your Name Is Suzumushi...' ' And Here Try It Out On This Guy.' A Soul Reaper Appears... ' Cry Suzumushi....' Then A High Pitch Sound Goes Aroud The Room Knocking The Soul Reaper Out. 'Awesome' ' My Second Attack Just Focus Your Reasitu Into Me And Move Me In A Circle And See What Happens...' Zao Then Does What Cricket Says Then A Trail Appears. Theres A Path Following The Zanpakto. The Path Turns Into Thousands Of Blades. ' Now Swing Me Like You Are Slicing A Person. He Does So. Then The Blades Fly Foward. ' Ok Now Were Getting Somewhere.' ' And Those Are My Shikia Powers...'
Back to top Go down
Dek
Admin
Admin
Dek

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zao's Zanpakto Left_bar_bleue2200000/2200000Zao's Zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (2200000/2200000)
Chakra:
Zao's Zanpakto Left_bar_bleue500000/500000Zao's Zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

Zao's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zao's Zanpakto   Zao's Zanpakto EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:43 am

(did shriyu say that u can have susabume)
Back to top Go down
Ichiro
Ichiro

Number of posts : 978
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Shinobi info card
Health :
Zao's Zanpakto Left_bar_bleue32300/32300Zao's Zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (32300/32300)
Chakra:
Zao's Zanpakto Left_bar_bleue60710/60710Zao's Zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (60710/60710)

Zao's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zao's Zanpakto   Zao's Zanpakto EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:55 am

(yea he agrreedd in chat yesterday cuz Ichiro Found It In His Rinnegan Training and Zao Stole It
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zao's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zao's Zanpakto   Zao's Zanpakto Empty

Back to top Go down

Zao's Zanpakto
Page 1 of 1