revenge 1000 yrs after shippuden
Hello and thank you for playing.
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Leeygai
Hello and thank you for playing.
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Leeygai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it comes to revenge it is a dish best served sub zero. WIth a big ol bucket of Homicide. and some brutally to drink.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To make things clearly interesting I will do a 900 thousand battle rap contest. Plz cont. bringing peeps and well fighting and make chars. BTW the next Arc will be a clean up and betrayal one. IE cleaning up after the killer fight that is going on. The betrayal will almost be like Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dakingmofo
Admin
Admin
dakingmofo

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Shinobi info card
Health :
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Left_bar_bleue6700000/6700000The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty_bar_bleue  (6700000/6700000)
Chakra:
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Left_bar_bleue77000000/77000000The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty_bar_bleue  (77000000/77000000)

The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty
PostSubject: The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power   The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Sai casually walked in as he kicked the door down tripping the alarm system. As he starts killing all the guards. As he grins at the rioters as he begins to flash step impaling their skulls and ripping them of their body. As his own power reached to 100%. He then let out a strong hollowing roar as he destroyed the cells and killed more people. As his mask began to appear and his blades eye was open he began to cut things down with an even greater flash step. As he launched a cero at a hidden door containing weaker arrcanar. His eyes were glowing a bright red as his destruction began to worsen. "All these fucking pussy arrcanar!" "I am not even at my full power yet!" He then roars in rage as a giant Wolf of energy comes and runs through out the area killing them all.
Back to top Go down
Akumaking
Admin
Admin
Akumaking

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-07-23

Shinobi info card
Health :
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Left_bar_bleue5700000/5700000The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty_bar_bleue  (5700000/5700000)
Chakra:
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Left_bar_bleue77000000/77000000The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty_bar_bleue  (77000000/77000000)

The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power   The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

As Kirin wanders in he sees all the blood and has not gone back to his previous form. He flash steps in and lands next to Sai. As his eyes were glowing black as his own temper began to lose. "Fuckers took my spirit and are too wimpy to see the fight out." He launches a dark Cero at a wall in front of him with his middle finger. As he himself thought of tearing out their throats and eating their powers. So he can then take their powers from them in this and his forms. He then launched Bala everywhere nearly destroying everything. He himself let out a scream loud enough so everyone could he hear what he had to say everywhere. "Fucking cowards I will kill all now at my full power fuck all you shimigamis and fucking arrcanars."
Back to top Go down
dakingmofo
Admin
Admin
dakingmofo

Shinobi info card
Health :
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Left_bar_bleue6700000/6700000The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty_bar_bleue  (6700000/6700000)
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power   The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Sai listened to what he had to say and completely agreed. "Those fucking weakling are nothing compared to us." As he knew exactly what he had planned. "You want your spirit back and you want to kill people on both sides." As he was now at 123% and kept on rising the more he was pissed and wanted to kill.
Back to top Go down
Akumaking
Admin
Admin
Akumaking

Shinobi info card
Health :
The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Left_bar_bleue5700000/5700000The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty_bar_bleue  (5700000/5700000)
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power   The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm

As kirin looked directly at him. "No shit I want my spirit back." "I sure as hell will kill people on both sides." As his he began to make cutting motions with his hand as he began to recover more the damage he may have taken. He was was nearly enraged and really wanted both their heads.
Back to top Go down
dakingmofo
Admin
Admin
dakingmofo

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power   The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Sai shut his eyes and summoned Tori to this spot. As tori appears he does not really care why. Sai then looks at him. "I order you to open a Garganta." Tori hesitantly opens one and knows what will happen. As tori flash stepped out looking back at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Akumaking
Admin
Admin
Akumaking

Shinobi info card
Health :
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power   The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Kirin soon follows him as they make their first step towards their goals. He could feel Sai's power rising and knew that his speed would to. Kirin walked along side Sai. "I must get my blades spirit back!" "If he uses that blade against me once more I am going to fucking break it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power   The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power Empty

Back to top Go down

The beasts serial killing starts and betrayal of beging betrayals of the Wolf and ulitmate power
Page 1 of 1